EcoSafety Ltd is recognised as one of the most progressive Health & Safety Consultancies and providers of practical training.
Training is an investment, it’s something that should always be:
- Valued by the organisation and the individual trainee
- Delivered with passion
- Relevant to the organisation and work to be undertaken
- Focussed on pre-defined training objectives
- Engaging, interactive and rewarding
- Only as long as it needs to be – no unnecessary content or duration
We strive to limit our training course numbers to a maximum of 8 to encourage participation and aid comprehension.
We make every effort to ensure our training is a positive experience that adds value as well as delivering skills and competence.