We take the security and privacy of your personal information very seriously and this document informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We’ll only collect the personal information that we need, which may include information:
- About who you are e.g. your name, date of birth and contact details including information classified as ‘sensitive’ personal information e.g. relating to your health
- In connection with specific activities such as training and consultancy services e.g. proposals, invoices etc.
- About your correspondence with us e.g. site visits, meetings, phone calls, emails/letters
- That is automatically collected e.g. via cookies when you visit our website
- That is automatically collected via log files e.g. IP address, browser type and date/time stamps etc.
- If you visit our office e.g. visual images collected via (CCTV)
We use your data to provide and improve our Service and only ever collect and use personal information where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so.
We protect your personal information by adopting appropriate safeguards to ensure the data we collect, store or process, whether on paper, online or any other media, is protected in line with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) obligations.
We have implemented security measures and training, to protect your personal information against any unauthorised or unlawful processing and against any loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions.
We do not sell your personal information; however, we do share it with third parties when necessary. We ensure we maintain control of what they can access, how long they can access and what they are permitted to do.
Where necessary, personal information may be shared with the following:
- EcoSafety Ltd employees
- Third party hosting and IT infrastructure providers (website and IT support)
- Training providers / certification bodies
We will only use and store your information for as long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. This depends on the information in question and, sometimes, statutory legal requirements e.g. Training Certificates with defined expiry dates.
There are several rights that you as a customer, client or employee have.
These are the:
- Right to be Informed
- Right of Access to your data
- Rights related to automotive decision-making including profiling
- Right to object
- Right to be forgotten / erasure
- Right to data portability
- Right to restrict processing
- Right for your information to be rectified
Cookies are small, often encrypted, text files, which are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. They are used to remember useful information which allows certain functionality within the website to work but cannot harm your computer.
If you have any questions, would like to report a problem or exercise your subject access right, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.